MAGNI LAMINATED ZINC
It is an inorganic coat consisting of zinc plates and an organic -mineral reactive resin that reacts with the base metal when baked, forming a non-toxic metallic film with zinc-aluminium base, featuring high anti-corrosion properties. It is free of chrome and heavy metals and is formulated with a new generation of solvents of low VOC.
Application of MAGNI products
Zincoplating is currently able to apply laminated zinc products with an innovative system, such as on small items, through the IMMERSION-CENTRIFUGE-FURNACE, using a PLANETARY CENTRIFUGE.
In particular, this application favours: thickness uniformity of the coat on the treated mass, emptying of hallow parts, adherence to the coat.
MAGNI laminated zinc coating properties:
- Extremely high resistance to corrosion 720/1000/1500 h.r.r.
- Resistance to high temperatures
- Totally free of Cr VI
- Low content of solvents
- Lubricated deposits with established friction coefficients
- Compatibility with micro-encapsulated adhesives
- Resistance to rubbing and abrasion
- Electric insulation
- Total absence of chrome and heavy metals
- It keeps the mechanical properties of the base metal unaltered
- MAGNI SYSTEM 554 : BASE COAT B46 + TOP COAT SILVER B54
- MAGNI SYSTEM 565 : BASE COAT B46 + TOP COAT SILVER B18
- MAGNI SYSTEM 594: BASE COAT B46 + TOP COAT HIGH PERFORMANCE FOR NUTS AND BOLTS
- MAGNI SYSTEM 515 : BASE COAT B46 + TOP COAT E10A
- MAGNI SYSTEM 560 : ZINCO O ZINCO-NICHEL + TOP COAT
FIAT 957513 RIV EC 5
FIAT 957513 RIV EC 8
FIAT 957513 RIV EC 8 PL
VW TL 233 OFL t 630
VW TL 233 OFL t 650
VW TL 245
DOWNLOAD THE .PDF FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON ELECTRO-GALVANIZATION CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD THE .PDF FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON BLACK ELECTRO-GALVANIZATION CLICK HERE
To request additional information, please contact Moncalieri plant in the Province of Turin, by calling number +39 011 6814947 or filling out the relative form
. A team of highly qualified professionals will offer you exhaustive technical consulting services, and will explain you in details the characteristics of each process.