In recent years, the automotive industry has required anti-corrosion coatings with ever-increasing corrosion resistance and chromic passivations free from hexavalent chromium. Increased temperatures in the engine compartment have changed the criteria for performing corrosion resistance tests. In this regard, galvanising treatments have long been implemented with the addition of inorganic sealants that make it possible to achieve finishes with higher resistance to corrosion and where a particular quantity of lubricant is required.
In the field of sealing, Zincoplating s.r.l. has invested in a dedicated application system that achieves qualitatively superior results: both a better distribution of the sealant layer preventing accumulation and filling of hollow parts and better polymerisation of the product itself, which guarantees greater performance especially in terms of corrosion resistance
Our sealants most widely used and in highest demand include:
- Finigard 105;
- Finigard 200;
- Finigard 401;
- Zinc Protector layer Max Black FC 8.14;
- Sealer 3500 Black;
- Sealer 300 WL.
Benefits of sealing:
- very high corrosion resistance;
- galvanising and zinc-nickel protected by sealing that is free from toxic or harmful components;
- free from organic resins;
- ability to use lubricating sealants to adjust the friction coefficient;
- in addition to Galvanising, it can achieve 480 without red rust;
- in addition to Zinc-Nickel, it can reach 1000 hours without red rust.
Zincoplating has received approval from Coventya to apply the Finigard.
DOWNLOAD THE PDF TO LEARN MORE ABOUT SEALING TREATMENT CLICK HERE